DOE Issued iPad Support
Are you having trouble accessing the internet on the DOE iPad?
Internet access on the iPad will be limited to DOE resources until the user signs in to the Zscaler software to establish a secure connection. Please click the link below. Then Click on “Ensure Your Child's Internet Safety” and follow the instructions.
Need help activating or resetting the password for your NYC student email address?
Each student is assigned a username followed by @nycstudents.net. This year, students will need to login to Google Classroom and Zoom using their DOE Student Account. If you have not done so yet, please visit the website https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form. You can also visit the website to change your child’s password if needed.
Zoom Login Information
Log into the DOE Zoom Account via the internet
- Open your web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Go to nycdoe.zoom.us(Open external link)
- Click "Sign In"
- You will be brought to the DOE sign in page (the same one we use for the InfoHub and other DOE applications)
- Sign in with your DOE credentials
- You will land on your account's profile page, where you can change your profile picture, and schedule, join, or host meetings.
Log into the DOE Zoom Account via Application
- Download the Zoom desktop application(Open external link).
- Install it.
- Launch the application, which will display its Sign In screen.
- DO NOT fill in any field.
- Select the "Sign in with SSO" button at the top of the right-hand column.
- The Sign in with SSO screen will display with two fields.
- Type "nycdoe" in the blank field.
- Select the "continue" button. It will take you to the NYC DOE's Single Sign On Page.
- Sign in with your DOE credentials ( You can only sign in if you have an email address)
Need more directions? Check out this step-by-step guide--complete with screenshots!
If you're having issues with your NYCDOE iPad or other device while learning from home, you can contact the DOE Helpdesk for technical support.
Please visit the IT Service Desk and submit a ticket.
If you cannot get help from the web pages above or self-serve to solve your issue, call 718-935-5100. Then after selecting the appropriate language, press one of the following options:
- For Password Resets, please visit: https://idm.nycenet.edu/selfservice(Open external link) or press 1
- For Device Connectivity, Hardware and Application Support, press 2
- For Email and Office 365 Support, press 3
- For ATS Application Support, press 4
- If you are helping a parent with Google Classroom, MS Teams or Remote Learning, press 5